Our school facilities are well maintained with plenty of outdoor spaces
and modern facilities to create a conducive and welcoming learning environment.
Our facilities include:
- Air-conditioned classrooms, all with a class plant to care for
- A dedicated Prep Precinct with tiered seating and a slide
- An air-conditioned Library with up to date resources and high quality literature
- A yarning circle with native Australian plants
- Shaded Terraces and Library Courtyard for children to eat their lunch
- Shaded Friendship Garden with oversize games
- Waste Warriors to help us manage our rubbish at school – reduce, reuse, recycle, return
- Two large ovals for outdoor play, one for our Prep - Year 2 students and one for our Year 3-6 students
- A large Shed for Cheerleading practice and social skill games
- A nature play area for children to explore and connect with the natural environment
- A solar and electric heated 25 metre pool, with grandstand to seat the whole school
- A hall with a stage, media room and kitchen
- Well maintained gardens including a fruit and vegetable garden cared for by our Sustainability Club.