Our school facilities are well maintained with plenty of outdoor spaces
and modern facilities to create a conducive and welcoming learning environment.
Our facilities include:
- Air-conditioned classrooms, all with a class plant to care for
- A dedicated Prep Precinct with tiered seating and a slide
- An air-conditioned Library with up to date resources and high quality literature
- A yarning circle with native Australian plants
- Shaded Terraces and Library Courtyard for children to eat their lunch
- Shaded Friendship Garden with oversize games
- Waste Warriors to help us manage our rubbish at school – reduce, reuse, recycle, return
- Two large ovals for outdoor play, one for our Prep - Year 2 students and one for our Year 3-6 students
- A large Shed for Cheerleading practice and social skill games
- A nature play area for children to explore and connect with the natural environment
- A solar and electric heated 25 metre pool, with grandstand to seat the whole school
- A hall with a stage, media room and kitchen
- Well maintained gardens including a fruit and vegetable garden cared for by our Sustainability Club.
Learning & Innovation Centre
We have a Learning and Innovation Centre onsite. We run Professional Learning for our staff and external participants. We offer many different topics which are all in line with our explicit improvement agenda.
Our Head of Curriculum and Pedagogy is the Manager of the centre. A point of difference for our Learning and Innovation Centre is that classroom visits to see children and teachers applying the professional learning occurs during every session.