Click here to view the Everton Park School
The forms below are the Everton Park State School Enrolment Package, once these are complete please email them to
email@example.com or drop them into the office.
Certain documents must be available for presentation at the interview. Without the correct documents the enrolment cannot proceed. Please bring the follow items to the enrolment interview:
- You and the children applying for enrolment
- Each child's birth certificate (if you are enrolling at a Queensland State School for the first time)
- A current passport and visa is required for any child born overseas. Please contact EQI on (07) 3224 6958 and quote your visa number.
- Each child’s most recent student report card.
At the enrolment meeting we will:
- discuss the details on your enrolment application
- organise uniforms, student and any fees payable
- complete an enrolment agreement.
Interstate and Overseas enrolments
We are fortunate to have international students from many countries around the world. For more information on International Student enrolments, please visit
Education Queensland International
2022 Applications are being accepted NOW!
Applications for 2022 are NOW open. Please forward an Enrolment Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2023 Applications open Term 2 2022!
Applications for 2023 open on the first day of Term 2 2022. This will be Tuesday 19 April 2022. Applications are assessed in order of receipt in line with our school Enrolment Management Plan.
Applications for 2023 received prior to Term 2 2022 will not be processed.